"One of the best B&Bs"
Thank you so much for a lovely experience in Christiansburg. The Oaks was wonderful. The very generous, delicious breakfast wa a very special treat. The house is beautifully decorated, very warm and inviting. One of the best B&B's we encountered in our 20+ years of staying in B&B's. A big thanks to Linda, Bernie and Edie for making our one night stay very special.
Jane & Walt B
- Smoking is limited to covered porch & grounds.
- Check-In is between 4:00-6:00pm. Later arrival requires notification. If you will be later than planned, please call 540-381-1500 to assure that we are at the Inn.
- Check-Out 11am.
- Guests over 12 are welcome to stay. As much as we love small children, our setting is not appropriate for them.
- We cannot accommodate pets of any sort. Inquire about our local kennel for boarding dogs or cats ( 5 minutes from the Inn).
- A deposit of one night's lodging is required for a reservation.
- Traveler's checks, cash, personal check, Discover, MC, VISA and American Express accepted.
- Special Event weekends, Radford graduation, holidays and October weekends- two night minimum stay. Virginia Tech graduation - three night minimum stay.
- Corporate rates and gift certificates available.
- Unless alternative arrangements are made with the innkeepers in advance, we can allow only paid, registered guests in the guest rooms.
Cancellations are subject to a $25.00 processing fee. Deposits will be cheerfully refunded less a $25.00 processing fee if notice of cancellation is received 7 days in advance of arrival date for week days (Sunday-Thursday), 14 days for weekends and holidays. Special events, football games and graduation require 45 day advance notice of cancellation. Thereafter, you will be responsible for your entire reservation unless the room (s) is reserved by another party.