Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds:
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay (plus 14.3% lodging tax) per room is charged to guarantee your reservation. A larger deposit may be necessary for stays of 5 nights or more.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Your balance will be charged the day before arrival.
- For stays booked within three days of arrival, the full amount of a stay will be collected at the time a reservation is made.
As an independently owned and operated inn, we do not overbook our accommodations – each reservation is made for specific dates, room(s), and number of guests, and we are expecting you. Cancellations and changes made with short notice impact us significantly. We understand plans can change but as a small Inn we have each room booked only for your stay.
After your reservation is confirmed, cancellation notice is required 14 days in advance of your arrival date to obtain a refund of your deposit, subject to a 5% refund fee for deposit made with a credit card.
- With less than 14 days notice we can only refund your deposit if we are able to sell the room to other guests for all nights reserved. We do our best to refund deposits and ask that guests give us as much notice of cancellations as possible.
- The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival or departure date that result in a shorter stay.
- Refunds are not provided for late arrivals or early departures, again, unless we are able to fill the vacancy.
GIFT CERTIFICATE OPTION: As a small business, cancellations at this time are difficult for us to process and appreciate refunds being taken in the form of a gift certificate for a future stay (certificates are valid for 5 years). If a gift certificate is chosen for the refund, it will be for the full amount of the deposit, the cancellation fee would not apply.
WE ARE A PET FREE- NO PET PROPERTY. Firmly No Pets are allowed. A $500 cleaning fee plus any additional damages incurred will be charged per day of your stay for violation of this policy.
SMOKE FREE/VAPE FREE Property. The Oaks Victorian Inn is listed on the National Historical registry so gently preservation is always a huge priority. A damage fee of $1000. per night of your stay will be charged in violation of this policy. Thank you for helping us protect the beauty of this magnificent old homestead.